Friday, February 12, 2010

Show imagination,get information!

It was the one of my best exercises. Language and identity is our lessons' name. We have to think about our languages' color and where and which shape we painted in the figure. It was very enjoyable time I have lived in Haderslev. My imagination with my colors was in my figure. By that way, knowledge was not only individual stuff in the books also in our brains therefore we got the main purpose within the exercise. Actually, Danish educational system wants to us show imagination and then get information!

I do want to explain my figure abot my language portrait. My brain is full of BLUE. The color means freedom and sky for everyone who agreed about only this color's code. Feelings,ideas,opinions and just everything in my brain and heart could have signified in mother tongue is Turkish for me. To feel like you are in the sky and to say sth easily are possible when you are talking in your mother tongue.
If you want to travel a lot, you have to speak in English. Stepping to another country's color is brown in my dream. High arrow will help me to get the language as my mother tongue one day:)
Orange and fun! Match these words cause of senses of orange like they are smiling:) I can not speak in German except known and mainly centences such as wer bist du ;) Nevertheless, ı can write much more sentences like doing a puzzle by my hand,sure.
The other languages what they will need a ground to grow up in my body. White is for you, my dream languages , in this way your color will not change anymore...

And the last exercise is writing poem to which color you choiced.Here is my poem...


POEM FOR MY BLUE SKY!

Freedom!
Blue sky...
In my brain.
I feel so free!
Explain...

Sinem HIZLI:)
(Of course,we had to write it in speacial way. for instance having just 11 words in the poem is the main rule.)

No comments:

Post a Comment