Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The first day of my life in haderslev!

Travelling... Travelling... And travelling again:) Yes,I like travelling but it was very tiring experience for me. I flied and It was the first time in my life. It was night and everywhere was black. While we were getting closer to floor,I saw a big area full of white. I have not seen a photo like that. Lights and snow were dancing together and It made me very excited to be there. We met lots of people from Denmark and from Turkey. Firstly,a man who was working in airport smiled me when I said to him _god formiddag_. We talked about Denmark and what is erasmus. Just a word can open a lot of doors,I learned it by this way. As far as I see Danish people smile a lot. It makes them very sweet. I can say easily because an another man who was working on the train smiled at us every time:) At the same time he helped us to take our luggage into the train. These are my first experiencesabout Danish people. It was important and these are all ok;)

No comments:

Post a Comment