Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About our first presentation...
















It was the first time we introduced our country and our leader called Mustafa Kemal ATATURK. Our flag and our map are here. Red and white on the smart board and on my clothes,too. We have not got enough time to explain who is ATATURK and what is the main topic and idea about Turkey. We selected just shortest way goes to main idea. Talking about him made me very excited. When I mentioned him to someone, I would like to him/her to be aware of something that is important for Turkey. While you are listening our real stories about Turkey without him, you can see differences between two portraits. It is clear and unbelievable. I will not talk about reforms he made for Turkey, so long to write and so diffucult to explain clearly. All of them extremely represents what cleverness is.


Everybody knows that what is the meaning of bridge in the world. Asia and Europe are closed by the Bosphorus. It shows that we have many kind of cultures and we are happy to live this richness. We could not show all panoramas of Turkey,sure. But it was realy good experience for me to talk about Turkey. I realized something,when my friends asked about pictures, I don't know well whole cities and their panoramas. There are many different colors from different cities. I thought that I will travel in Turkey after finish my erasmus course:) And It is good country to travel. In my opinion, It is also useful to feel warm and cold at the same time in different cities. Swimming and skiing are possible in the same season. Just an advice,We will look forward to see guests in our country:)



















No comments:

Post a Comment