Saturday, April 24, 2010

New language:Danish

The differences between Danish and Turkish are completely in the opposite way.That's why at the first time that I was trying to pronounce the sentences was like a language shock for me. I expected more information about pronouncation because it was the hardest part for me. I usually forgot how could I pronouncate the questions.After a while I found a way with myself to keep the sounds of sentences in memory.It was useful for one lesson after that I forgot.We played number game with a ball very quickly.We did not have a problem with plusses and minuses except throughing balls to each others:) Unfortunately we have continued the games until the lesson finished.It could have been better if we used time useful.Here are the sentences that I learned:
-hvordan gar get?
-hvad hedder du?
-hvor kommer du fra?
-hvad taler du?
Actually the last lesson was the best lesson !We prepared a kind of presentation which has our traditional meals' ingredients and some pictures and all words were in Danish! We had to search for them and this is the most important point for me that we can integrate the words into daily life.Because if you are in abroad and unfortunately you do not know the language,you should learn language as possible as quickly and sure in the right way:) After that time whenever I go to supermarket,I almost know the names of fruits,vegetables and meats.
Nonetheless,I like listening more than speaking in Danish :)
Tak !

No comments:

Post a Comment