Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aesthetic way of learning and teaching...

Music and sport! It was hard to adapt knowledge and practices to my branch in order to improve my skills and give more educaiton to my pupils in the lesson. Even I could not integrate whole information process in aestetic way,I have no doubt about all of them will be useful for me. Actually it will be more different than ours.

What did we do in music class?And how can I adapt these to my branch?

Usually we tried to be in harmony and follow to rythm. Sometimes new songs,dramas,movements that adapted to song were found by us. Composing songs to different face styles is the other activity. In Math, first you have to clean your brain from staffs and unnecessary things. You shoul be relax when you are thinking about problems,examples and theories! Probably,Music is the best way to be meditative. Just let the tunes to open your brain in soft way ! Afterwards,It wont be enough just solving problems and knowing all theories when you can not create or find the other and unknown one to be the best! Play wtih numbers like being harmony all together,think on other possibilities like composing the new song! Before lessons,let the pupils to listen classis music !(I saw it in my practise in Denmark) Finally,maybe not only the sufficient Math lesson but the inconceivable Math lesson will work in my career:) I hope so!

What did we do in Physical education class?How can I adapt these to my branch,too?

Movement! Run ! Jump ! Catch the ball :) Teach your fantasy game... The difference between sport and music class is just teaching the game that you made it with the equipments you selected. Thus the most important thing in Math; create and explain(demonstrate) could be concrete by playing games.

I enjoed these lessons! They influenced me,it means I got the point ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment